Part 2: Working with Students
Section 2.4A: Uploading Transcripts
If a student is submitting an application that requires a transcript, the student will send you a transcript request. To respond to the request:
- If you have a Coalition account,
- a. Click the View Request button in the student’s transcript request email. The button will take you to the Coalition Platform’s login screen at mycoalition.org. Log in to your account.
- b. Once logged in, you will start at the Documents page. (Alternatively, you can reach the Documents page from the Platform by clicking Documents in the top navigation bar and selecting Home from the drop–down list.)
- If you don’t have a Coalition account, click the View Request button in the student’s email to take you to the log in/create account screen. Click the Create Account link to open an account. Once created, follow the directions above. (See Section 1.1 Creating a Counselor Account in this manual for more information.)
- Transcript requests appear in the Documents list with an Upload button. Click the Upload button to engage the document upload tool.
- Either drag and drop the transcript file onto the cloud icon or click Select File to search your hard drive for the file.
- Once the file is selected/dropped, click Add Documents to upload the transcript.
- If you want to double–check the uploaded document, simply click its View button on the Documents page.
Table of Contents | Section 2.4B: Starting the Counselor Recommendation Form