The Coalition is a diverse group of more than 140 distinguished colleges and universities that is committed to making college a reality for all high school students through our set of free online college planning tools that helps students learn about, prepare for, and apply to college.
Learn about MyCoalition
Stay up-to-date with the Coalition for College.
Join our mailing list
News & Announcements
- Coalition Members Open College Applications View the list
- Coalition offers fee waiver to low-income students Learn about fee waivers
- The Locker and Collaboration Space are open. Get Started
- Questions about the Coalition for College Access? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions
- The Coalition Application Essay Questions are posted. View Essay Questions
Students can start early, stress less
Using MyCoalition, students can begin exploring colleges and digitally compiling personal and school-related achievements as early as ninth grade. So by the time senior year rolls around, they are already on track for college success.
Coalition schools invest in student success
It’s a fact: Coalition schools are affordable. Members either meet students’ full demonstrated need or offer low-cost in-state tuition, and most also graduate students with low-to-no debt. What’s more, with the Coalition’s simple fee waiver, eligible students do not even have to pay application fees.
Coalition schools stand by students every step of the way
Coalition members have an excellent track record of supporting students and ensuring they graduate. In fact, all member schools meet or exceed strict graduation rate requirements. Because it’s not just about getting to college—it’s about succeeding.